REGISTRATION FOR CRD 2016 IS CLOSED. REGISTRATION FOR CRD 2017 COMING MARCH 2017!
Registration for College Radio Day is always free and has lots of benefits!
Special benefits for all CRD participating stations in the USA:
- FREE Premium SoundCloud account for each station – ($135 value) – unlimited online audio storage for your station!
- FREE Hindenburg Broadcaster Software – 3 licenses per station- ($500+ value) for every participating station!
- 75% off for new stations signing up for Zipwhip ($1,800 value per year for $50 per month/$600 per year)
- 20% off for new stations signing up for Spinitron and free 90 day trial ($240 value)
- 35% off at RadioFX who are offering participating College Radio Day stations the custom college radio mobile app Enterprise Package at the Basic Package price plus 1 FREE month (just $69 per month, normally $109 per month)
The sign up window for SoundCloud is from November 5 – Nov 31st 2016. Stations may renew their existing SoundCloud Premium account for another year during that time also. New stations signing up with Spinitron during the months of September, October and November 2016 will get Spinitron service free for three (3) months with $40/month after that for a year (12 months). This – based on Spintron’s regular pricing – is over 30% saving for stations. Stations may sign up with Zipwhip anytime and apply their 75% discount once they sign up for the discounted price of $50/month. This special price includes the Zipwhip full feature set with unlimited two-way texting, auto-reply, scheduled texts, keywords, custom signature line, and more. This represents a 75% discount on Zipwhip’s commercial radio station pricing. The sign up form for Hindenburg Broadcaster will be sent out to stations who participated in CRD 2016, shortly after the event. RadioFX is offering participating College Radio Day stations the custom college radio mobile app Enterprise Package at the Basic Package price plus 1 FREE month. RadioFX is a new mobile listening platform focused exclusively on the college radio market. RadioFX provides a low-cost mobile solution for college radio stations to have their own custom mobile app that includes a number of highly innovative features not found on any other platform. For more info please visit www.radiofx.co or email John Wanzung – email@example.com.